Welcome to the I Workshop on Environment, Cognition, and Culture!
The WECC-1 is an international workshop that brings together researchers who are working on topics that relate environment, cognition, and culture.
The distinctive feature of this workshop is that contributions are inspired by 4E-friendly approaches to cognition (in particular, from ecological, enactive, pragmatist, phenomenological, and cybernetic approaches). Some topics that will be discussed in the WECC-1 are:
- Ecological approaches to landscape perception
- Enactive perception and the concept of affordance
- Social affordances
- Biological organization and functions
- The social constitution of agent-environment reciprocity
- New applications of ecological psychology
- The biological origins of cognition from a 4E perspective
We look forward to meet you at the Universidad Alberto Hurtado on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th of November 2017!